Tsunade bikini. Tsunade/Uzumaki Naruto 2019-07-19

Tsunade bikini Rating: 7,1/10 538 reviews

Bikini Tsunade! You're going to click this thread, you might as well get it over with

tsunade bikini

She therefore left Konoha, taking Dan's niece, , with her to train her as an apprentice. Tsunade's younger brother, dreamed of someday becoming Hokage so that he could protect Konoha, their grandfather's legacy. Tsunade sends the to retrieve the Recovery Team's members and tend to their injuries; Tsunade, by studying the , is able to cure of the ' side-effects. Seeing that enough is enough, he is more than ready to unleash his hatred onto the village he no longer trusted. Before leaving, the Deva Path states it will show Konoha the pain that the rest of the world has known for too long. Next there was her beautiful pink haired student Sakara Haruno.

Next

All Swimsuits Showcase! NARUTO SHIPPUDEN: Ultimate Ninja Storm 4 (DLC) [COG INCORPORATED]

tsunade bikini

While having dinner later, they are found by. With powerful weapons and allies and some hot ladies by his side, nothing will stand in his way. She then delivers a sequence of punches to Orochimaru's face, forcing him to escape with Kabuto; before he leaves, he warns that he has of fixing his arms. In the anime, she researches 's and uses what she finds to raise the survival rate of Rock Lee's medical procedure. Though he concluded that to be happy wasn't his fate. When she senses, through Katsuyu, that Kakashi has died, she destroys a nearby spire out of frustration. At the same time, though, Tsunade is regularly injured in combat, even going so far as to place herself in harm's way in order to protect her allies.

Next

Swimsuit Tsunade

tsunade bikini

Once she receives news of Akatsuki's attack on the , Tsunade mobilises to find the Akatsuki members, capture them if possible, and, if capture is impossible, to eliminate them. Skill Tongue Tooth Sticky Acid Attack all enemies with 300% growth rate. Tsunade afterwards performs an autopsy on Kakuzu's body, examining the damage that Naruto's new did to it. Despite this, she chose not to have Dan and Nawaki when given the chance as she realised it would go against everything they stood for. When, during one of these missions, the escape from prison, Tsunade convinces them to surrender with a quick display of and her strength. She is also informed that Lee, despite still recovering from his surgery, has also gone off to lend support. Tsunade is the granddaughter of and.

Next

All Swimsuits Showcase! NARUTO SHIPPUDEN: Ultimate Ninja Storm 4 (DLC) [COG INCORPORATED]

tsunade bikini

Because the returning Eight Man Squad is closest to the Tsuchigumo clan's location, Tsunade sends Katsuyu to intercept them and give them their assignment to protect the Tsuchigumo. While having saké, Jiraiya shares news of Amegakure's ongoing civil war, which the Akatsuki leader is rumoured to be behind. Despite how unsuccessful previous attempts to capture Akatsuki members have been, Tsunade approves the formation of a combined to find Itachi. But Tsunade still found the snake shinobi sexy. Jiraiya holds him back, but Tsunade agrees to fight with him outside the restaurant.

Next

Bikini Tsunade! You're going to click this thread, you might as well get it over with

tsunade bikini

She does this because Nawaki and Dan loved Konoha and so she keeps their dreams alive by doing so, but also because Konoha's continued survival honours all those who gave their lives creating it and keeping it safe. One he had already accomplished, another would take his whole life. She also promotes to because of his role in protecting the Kazekage. Three years later he is known as a famous bounty hunter. The repeated loss of her loved ones caused Tsunade to develop a crippling and she would later abandon the life of a shinobi for many years. He's willing to flip to everyone and everything off and will use his own madness to his advantages to tear his enemies apart.

Next

Bikini Tsunade! You're going to click this thread, you might as well get it over with

tsunade bikini

Knowing that Pain will be coming for him, Naruto goes to to train with Fukasaku. He does indeed complete it and the Akatsuki members are ultimately defeated. Just a bunch of brotherly, sisterly, fatherly, motherly, daughterly, son-erly love Originally Posted by: C0p13r c. When Jiraya failed to acquire a bell during the team's first , Tsunade teased him, prompting him to criticise her flat chest. Naruto persists and, after making a to help him, he is able to strike Kabuto with a perfected Rasengan. Tsunade repeats her earlier reasoning, adding that Akatsuki will inevitably come for Naruto, and that if he keeps getting sent out on missions it will make it more difficult for Akatsuki to locate him. This picture paints an erotic and tranquil scene both at the same time.

Next

Tsunade’s Sexy Justsu :: FicWad: fresh

tsunade bikini

Although she normally uses this extra chakra to heal injuries or perform her other jutsu, she can also transfer the chakra to others, either to replenish or amplify their own. She also wore red wristbands and white wrapping over her calves with blue sandals. When alive in formation, Increase allies Speed by 85% and Damage Rate by 30%, Decrease enemies Avoid-Injury Rate by 20%, when attacked small chance 50% to clear Debuffs on self, on death, clear all Debuffs from allies. Because of this, she only uses it in very desperate situations. When the dust clears, Tsunade finds the village gone.

Next

Swimsuit Tsunade

tsunade bikini

Meanwhile, Tsunade has Danzō taken into custody on the suspicion that he is betraying Konoha to. Lee ultimately survives the procedure. She is blunt and short-tempered, prone to striking Naruto for his immaturity or Jiraiya for his perversion; she is widely feared because of this tendency. Despite how useful it is in battle, Creation Rebirth is a double-edged sword: the body's cells can only divide and be created a set amount of times, so whenever Tsunade uses the technique she shortens her lifespan. The Kazekage is indeed attacked during the second stage, forcing the exams to be cancelled prematurely. The workload horrifies the two and eventually drives them away from the village. Her hair has shoulder-length bangs that frame her face and the rest reaches her lower-back.

Next